GE CIC’s / Telemetry Server Imaged Hard Drives
With our imaged hard drives, they will save you time an money.
- Reduces downtime.
- Reduce amount of time on repair down to 30 minutes
We support both HDD and SSD Drives
FULL Disclosure Drives
- Shut down the CIC.
- Ground yourself on the chassis grounding point on the back of the CIC.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the CIC.
- Remove the cover.
- With the #1 Philips screwdriver, remove the 4 screws on each side of the CIC.
- It is a Great time to vacuum out CIC and get rid of some Dust Bunnies.
- Disconnect the SATA and Power Cables from the drive.
- With the Philips screwdriver, loosen the 4 screws from TOP hard drive lift the drive straight up.
- Take the screws from the old drive an install in the new drive.
- Install the new drive back in and tighten the screws snug.
- Replace cover and screws.
- Plug the CIC Power up CIC.
Supports the following Serial Numbered Equipment
- CARESCAPE Central Station V2 – Serial Number’s starting with “SKN“
- CARESCAPE Central Station V1 – MP100 – Serial Number’s starting with “SGJ“
- CTS – MP100 – Serial Number’s starting with “SEE“
- CIC ProTM – MP100 – Serial Number’s starting with “SDY“
- CIC ProTM – Bedrock – Serial Number’s starting with “SCH“
- CIC ProTM – Bedrock – Serial Number’s starting with “JA“
- ATS – Serial Number’s starting with “SAH”
We also offer the CIC Bedrock USB imaging Utility Here:
We also offer the CIC USB Utility Here:
CIC USB Utility Here (Free version for download):