Clinical Technology Solutions is proud to offer the Cooling kit upgrade for the GE Healthcare CarescapeTM MAI700 / MAS700. The upgrade will not only reduce the operating temperature of the unit, but increase the life of the unit and the up time. This cooling kit will reduce the cost of ownership of these units also. This is achieved by adding a simple fan to the unit without any hardware modifications.
- Shut down the Central station.
- Unplug the power cord from the unit.
- Open the CarescapeTM MAI700 / MAS700 case by removing all the case screws on the side.
- Vacuum and clean out the unit prior to installation if necessary,
- Install the Heatsink on top of the Hard Drive by peeling the thermal compound backing and pushing it on make sure you are square up to the heat sink.
- Install the Fans on the inside of the case on both sides.
- Place the fans near the top of the unit (opposite end of the network jacks)
- The fan label goes against the frame.
- Plug in the fans to the power located at the bottom of the Motherboard on one of the two connectors.
- Replace the top cover.
- Power the CarescapeTM MAI700/MAS700 unit back on and you are done.