- Are you having dropout issues?
- Do you know how your Telemetry Antenna infrastructure is performing?
- Do you know the status of your Telemetry Hardware, Including:
- Telemetry Servers
- Do you perform an Telemetry Infrastructure Check Annually?
- Would a system failure cause you problems?
What does a Telemetry Health check involve?
- Verify that all antennas components are working.
- Verify that each antenna’s output is working within specifications.
- Test each transmitter to make sure it passes carrier impairment.
- Validate that the transmitters have not drifted off frequency.
- Verify that the Hospital has all documentation on the antenna and splitter board layouts.
- Provide results to the hospital.
- Update any diagrams that need to be.
With a Simple Test you can verify if you are having issues,
on a CIC:
- From the CIC, click the Setup CIC
- Click the Service Password Tab
- Type mms_com as the pasword and press Enter
- Type setflags -mark all and press Enter
- If there are yellow lines at the bottom of a waveform where gags appear, you have dropout.