GE ApexPro CH Transmitter / Receiver Frequency Calibration
- Do your transmitters that come back from repair have problems showing up, is there dropout?
- You know the status of your telemetry infrastructure is good.
- Is there still Dropout that cannot be explained?
- Have you either performed a Telemetry Health Check annually or just had one done.
- You bought new or used transmitters and they do not work with your existing system.
What is the problem?
- The problem is what is called RF Drift. RF components drift off of frequency as they age. What needs to be done is called a System Calibration. We calibrate the Transmitters and the Receiver subsystems back to factory standards so your systems will function just as it was designed.