CTS Bedrock CIC USB Ghost Utility
The CTS Bedrock CIC USB Ghost Utility allows you to re-image the Hard drives without the ghost utility running on a computer.
It is Highly recommended you make a backup of the configuration before starting!!!
*** NOTE: All Data on the CIC will be overwritten ***
- Power off CIC
- Insert USB Drive into an open USB
- Power on CIC Bedrock CIC.
- From the Menu Select the Restore option for the CIC
- After the Image is restored and you get a success message
- Remove the USB Drive
- Reboot the CIC and let it finish the installation
- CIC will reboot several times
- After the CIC finishes,
- Configure IP addresses
- Configure Licensing
- Configure Printers
- Join to unit
- Configure shortcuts (if applicable)
*** Follow the instructions in the GE Service Manual for the Full Details! ***